We were audited at work the other day. My supervisor told me that the ONLY comment the auditors made about our office was that I had the neatest handwriting, and it looked like I typed up all my notes. Whew.. that was easy.
People need to stop honking for no reason. If you are driving and you see a car that has been stopped in front of you waiting for the car in front of it to park, what is the point of honking? Is it about to hit your car? No. Some people are too honk-happy. Then there are the retaliation honkers, and the honking goes on and on. If someone honks at a friend while I'm in the car, and I feel my friend is in the right, I'll want to reach over and honk back... I guess I fall under the category of retaliation honker. Hehe. I hardly ever honk when I'm driving unless I get honked at. I only honk if some car is about to hit mine, and I need to warn him/her. Usually I'll just maneuver out of the bad drivers' way, but some people... they need to have their horns removed. I think people should have to pay $5 every time they misuse their horns. Some device in the car can tell whenever the horn is being misused, and then it collects money.