|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, May 17, 2004

Not to really get into a perhaps morbid subject for some, but people need to turn their cell phones to vibrate or off during funerals. This one guy's phone rang in the middle of the service, and to my amazement, he actually picked up and talked to whoever it was to let them know he couldn't talk to them... I was sitting two rows behind him, so I heard. =P Prior to the funeral, we had to go to this lunch with my cousin because she wanted to give us her wedding invitations personally. She didn't know we were going to a funeral, and we all brought a change of clothing. That would have definitely been morbid if we had shown up to her joyous announcement lunch in all black...

On a completely different note, I think it's disgusting when people dig their own chopsticks, forks, whatever it is, into shared courses. I cringe whenever I see people dig their germ-filled chopsticks into the heart of the plate of vegetables that we must all share. That's why I get extra pairs of chopsticks to use as serving chopsticks. It's also really gross when people use the serving spoon to get food, and then the spoon completely touches their plate plus the food and bone they just spat out. After that disgusting feat, they dig the spoon right back into the plate of shrimp. UGH!!!!! Disgusting!

On a similar note but slightly different... still on the topic of people's gross germs... Have second thoughts the next time you use a public restroom. Here's some tips... Go inside the stall, grab a few pieces of toilet paper, and use that toilet paper to lock your stall door. Use your foot to flush the toilet. Grab a bunch of toilet paper to open stall door and to use it to turn on the sink. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap. THOROUGLY. Next, use some more toilet paper to get your paper towels if it's those kinds you need to push out. Wipe your hands, and use that paper towel to open the door of the bathroom to exit. There you have it.

// posted by Jen @ 12:12 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com