Look at this cutie!
Today was the first day of required summer session, and I AM EXHAUSTED. I don't think I've recovered from the previous two semesters. We had two weeks of Spring Break, which was not really a break since we (my classmates and I) still had to go to our internships. The classmates that I spoke to today seemed to still be in mental anguish from school. I always feel so mentally drained after the first day of class and somehow I manage to make it until the end of the semester. I feel like the professors are trying to outdo each other on who can stress out the students the most. :) I'm on borrowed energy! My lack of energy has a bit to do with the very past-deadline decision I need to make.
I still have not decided what I'm going to do about my near-future..., and I think this decision-making process is weighing me down. One day I'll think 'yes,' the next day I'll think 'no.' I just don't know what to do, and I can't just make a split-second decision, but maybe that's what it'll end up being since I've already taken a year to think about my choices. Heads or tails?
I think another trip to Hawaii is in order if I give myself the time... Hawaii....