On my left, a firetruck went by and the sirens blared. Then I heard imitation of the siren on my right. I looked over and saw a dog sitting on the concrete howling to the exact notes of the siren. The firetruck's sirens wailed. The dog howled, and so on and so forth. That was quite interesting. I've never seen a dog do that. I think studying dogs' behaviors would be quite interesting... I've never had a dog, so I never got to spend much time interacting with them.
Some of my kid neighbors were on my driveway hollering at some ducks. I forgot what they said, but I think they were yelling at the ducks to get off my lawn. For a good five minutes straight, I heard screaming outside... Apparently three ducks were sunbathing on my lawn. The ducks are pretty cool. They waddle together single file across the street, and they sunbathe together. They seem to be very calm, even when elementary school kids yell at them. One time I witnessed the ducks sitting on my neighbor's lawn while the sprinkler system was on. They looked like they were having a dandy time.