On another note following my previous entry, an Asian woman scarfing down boiled eggs got quite a bit of coverage on some talk show last night. I don't know which one.
I've been feeling the love from all different walks of life. I got a call from a high school friend whom I haven't seen in a long time earlier this week. We made plans to hang out after finals kill me. Yesterday my neighbor who is in kindergarten rode her bike near my driveway as I was pulling up to it. She waved to me, and I waved back. She waited for me to get out of my car so she could talk to me. First thing she said was, "Do you remember those balloons you gave us?" (her and her sister). I talked to these kids twice, but she's super friendly and proceeded to have a conversation with me. Haha. Then another neighbor from kindergarten had just arrived home, so she said, "I'm going to go play with my neighbor, Mark, now. If you want to come, you can come right now, too. If not (she shrugged her shoulders), it's okay, too." Cute kid. She's getting some stuffed animals from me the next time I see her. :) Kids love stuffed animals. When I went to Reno the other weekend, I brought back some for some family friends. One of the girls was using it to talk to everyone. She was waving with the mouse's paw to people as they walked by, and she kept squeezing it. I was warned that the mouse was going to be her pillow because it was soooo soft. Her sister held on to her's tightly because she didn't want her sister to take it. Kids are so easy to amuse. Stickers are also a good way to bribe children. Back to the previous topic, I received a letter in the mail today (! How often does that happen anymore??! Not too much...) from an old college friend, whom I also haven't talked to in a while. She just wanted to let me know that she was thinking about me and wanted to know how I was doing. That was very nice. I get letters here and there from old college friends. Can you imagine two guys writing to each other? 'Dear Mark, I am writing this letter to let you know that I am thinking about you. How have you been? I miss you very much. Love, John.'