I'm in the midst of what I perceive to be a stressful rollercoaster. I am definitely enjoying my life, but I'm also dealing with the stressors associated with school and decisions regarding my future. I can take things step by step since that's pretty much what I will have to do, but it's hard when I've decided to make these decisions imminent. So yesterday was a pretty stressing day, but I still had a good day because I didn't focus too much on the negative stuff. Coincidentally enough, I got the following email, which I'd like to share with all of you.. My friend personally wrote this to me and some of her other friends. Here it is, word for word...
-- Hello!! I just want to let you all know how much I care about each everyone of you. Life is getting shorter and shorter as the days go by. I’ll make my story short. I was helping out this old lady at work today. She looks as if she was sixty and she physically moving like sixty years old. When I looked at her ID and was overly wowed by her birthday...1903 which made her to be 101 years old. She saw my reaction and smile I ask her how she gets that beautiful smile and that energy. Dealing with a lot of elders at this branch they tend to be very cold and mean. She simply told me “Learn to love life and thats all you need to get to this age”. So, my point is to share this info. To all you guys. Also, I know each and one of you are stressed out on something and I just want to put a simile just as if your sweetie said I love you when you go off to work. It is that kind of smile and warmth in your heart that makes everyday stress disappear. Life is too short to not let people around you know how you feel towards everyone. We may know it but action and words need to be expressed sometimes to remind us all we still care. so much love to all y'all!!. --