If you're interested in playing softball with us, inquire within.
I have been so very busy in all aspects of my life. This weekend I attended two birthday events and managed to do minimal homework. Thankfully I got a week off work, so I have time to do my assignments and feel uplifted! Finals are coming up though... BLAH. For those of us who experience struggles in our life, what's the catch? We die anyway. All that good stuff in life makes it worth living. That's the catch. We have to experience some downs to know the ups.
Anyway, the parties were fun. One included playing Mario Party on Game Cube. That game is so much fun. I like the battles. :) So for my friend's 24th birthday, he received Legos (from yours truly), a coloring book, a Finding Nemo game, and some others... Yup, it was a good 10th birthday party, as a party-goer said. Haha. His 'mature' gift was an expensive Burberry wallet.
If you check here frequently and don't see updates, help yourself to the fabulous forum. There's plenty to read and write about on there. If you like to read it, don't forget to post also so that it's not just a small group of people doing all the interesting writing, but rather a large group. Do you get 'monitored by your girlfriend? If so, vent
here. Now I'd like to take some time to give a big 'ol shout to the following people.
In no particularly order:
Symon, wildzero, chi, Youtea, BokZg, Jazzy (you go, girl!), tn1kinobe, baybee, LeeLee, the Oranje, Sniff009, rif, iwantsuperfineornothing, MidnightViper88, Mr. Dubbs, jhuer, phgurl, 4real, Piercedbutterfly, word ya heard, fluoxetine, visualsimplicity, Unruly Jones, Eric J Chen, and rx7max.