|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I walked by the pet store the other day and decided to go in. I don't like going into pet stores that sell dogs and cats in cages. It's so unbearable to watch those poor thing suffocate in those tiny boxes. Those dogs experience so much trauma... Anyway, this pet store had fish, birds, bunnies, guinea pigs, rats, lizards, etc. etc... ew, they even had a tarantula. YUCK! Anyway, what caught my eye was the cutest hamster!!! He was in this one cage with three other hamsters, but only he and another hamster were outside playing. He was running really quickly on his wheel, but the other hamster was bigger than him, so when the other hamster started running, too, he started going up the wheel and would fall off. Then he would scramble back on only to fall off again because the bigger hamster was just going at it. He was soo silly and cute.

Anyway, the person I went with described it better: When the second hamster got on the wheel going warp speed, the first hamster hung on to dear life and spun around the wheel until he was on the very top and fell down to the bottom. Funny thing is, they don’t learn their lesson because he would go right back on, and the whole process repeated.

I could have stayed there longer, but he made me leave. I was worried about that hamster, but maybe he was having a grand old time. Hehe.

I know I'm getting older when thirteen year olds are shocked that I listen to hip hop.... 'She listens to those types of songs?'

// posted by Jen @ 10:11 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com