|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I haven't watched TV much lately, but I saw a commercial I liked today. It was a Coors commercial. These two guys were on a double date, and one guy was talking about how lucky they were to be with the two lovely ladies. Then they saw this girl they thought was hot at another table. The two guys started checking hot girl out, and their dates were like 'huh?' Then the waiter came to take their order, and one of the guys cut his date off and shouted, "I want 3 number 5s, a number 1, 6, 7, and 2. (I forgot what the real number was.) That's what Marvin wants!!!" Then the camera zooms in to the hot girl writing down his number, 5551672, and his name, Marvin. I liked that commercial. Does anyone know if it's online?

So my friend and I had a discussion, and in our discussion, we went over a few things. Most guys like every girl they come into contact with, but there are some girls that aren't liked..

Verbatim: So he told me that fatness is probably an immediate red flag, and it's about the looks. Otherwise she better be pretty damn sweet, and only after getting to know her as super sweet then there might be a possibility. Personality counts a whole lot actually, but it just takes longer if she doesn't have the looks. A hot bitch gets ruled out pretty quickly, too. Personality can totally push an average girl over to being liked. That is their social adapatation. Guys are physically driven. It's just the underlying motivation that seems different. Guys want a body. If she looks good then that's that. Personality is the icing. A bitch makes the cake sour.


So if you got the top girl on the ladder, would you still find the girls on the lower rungs appealing? Isn't there the so-called 'spread the seeds' excuse?

// posted by Jen @ 8:38 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com