I have looked 18 for at least 10 years. When I was younger, people thought I was older because I was tall. Older guys thought I was older than I really was. Now that I'm older, people I don't know think I'm younger because my face still looks quite young, so I've heard. Sometimes it can be annoying when a little college freshman who wears too much makeup and looks 30 thinks I can pass for a high school student. This lady that I met on a trip almost fell over when I told her I was getting my Masters. She probably thought I was in high school. The only negative thing I can think about looking young is that sometimes you don't get the same respect as someone who looks older... agism. Anyway, I know there are benefits of looking young, and I hope to look this young even when I am 100. :) Another benefit is the discounts you get for being in high school or college. LOL. I was eating out with someone, and he got asked if he was in high school. We got hooked up with free drinks. I get some discounts at certain places because I have a graduate school ID card. It's amusing.. when I was a kid, sometimes people didn't believe that I could get kid-priced admission or entries. I was at Knott's Berry Farm when I was a kid and got interrogated by the entrance lady. She didn't believe that I was 12 or something. LOL. What is wrong with the world?! At least I don't always get carded, and the bouncers don't say anything about my ID. My friend gets carded all the time, and sometimes they don't believe it's her ID, but they let her in anyway. My cousin is 31, and she still gets carded. One time she left her ID at home, and the bar's bouncer wouldn't let her in. =P