|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, April 15, 2004

FINALS ARE OVER. OH THANK YOU! Now begins another semester... sigh. The night before finals, I went to San Francisco to have dinner and catch the fireworks from Opening Night. My brain was going in overload from studying. As we were parking, Barry hit 661! Too bad we didn't get to see it, but we saw the bottom of the 8th and on. To watch the 660 clip, go here. The fireworks were VERY pretty. I also watched someone get arrested.

I gave a presentation in class last week, and when I finished, the professor asked if anyone had questions or comments for me. Someone said, "WOW! Your handwriting is so neat! It should be a font!" Then other classmates and the professor talked about how nice my handwriting was. If only all presentations were that easy. Haha. That is very nice. I have been told before that my handwriting should be a font. How does one go about creating a font? Sometimes people think my notes are typed even though it is my handwriting. =P Someone thought I was overachieving until I had to point out that it was just my handwriting. LOL. My handwriting is just neat, but some people have really unique and beautiful handwriting.

Ugh.. I don't like spiders.

// posted by Jen @ 1:01 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com