|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, March 20, 2004

This guy was waiting for me in his car while I went inside my house to change really quickly. It was really hot today, so instead of parking on my driveway, he parked underneath a tree close to my house. He was leaned back in his chair waiting for me when a security officer, who's salary is paid for by my family and other homeowners in our neighborhood because it's part of the monthly fee, spotted him. The security officer pulled up in his truck behind his car and called in for backup. At least this is what we speculate because within a few minutes, another security truck pulled up with two more officers. So they went up to the back of his car and looked at his license plate. He already knew they were all there for him and finally he grew tired of waiting for them to come up to him, so he stuck his head out the window to ask them what's up. They asked him what he was doing there, and he said he was waiting for someone at my address. Then they asked for his license. Next they asked who he was waiting for, and he said my name and that he would have parked on my driveway, but it was too hot. They said, 'Oh is that a resident... daughter?' (Dude... I am a resident!) Then they said they understood and apologized for inconveniencing him. That's when I came out of my house. I had no clue what had just happened, but I saw the three security officers standing by my neighbor's house. I thought something happened over there. Anyway, I went right up to the driver's side and told him I couldn't figure out what to wear. Hehe. I even opened up the driver's side door to show him my outfit. I don't know if the security officers were watching our interaction, but I was looking at them as I went back inside my house. Later when I got into the car, I asked my boyfriend if he saw what went down, and he said 'Yeah! They were here for me!' and that's when I found out the above story. =P So later on I saw one of the patrol trucks, so I waved at the officer. LOL. My mom said that at least we know part of our fee is being put to good use.

// posted by Jen @ 11:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com