Saturday was interesting. I went to a surprise party. The girlfriend planned a really elaborate surprise for her boyfriend, and the theme was 'Sponge Bob.' In honor of the occasion, she rented a jumper, which is those huge things at birthday parties or carnivals where you see little kids jumping up and down. The boyfriend's family was there, too, so that included a lot of little kids, who used the jumper, but the big kids (us) also got a chance to jump around. =P She decorated the house Bikini Bottom style. The playroom had blue balloons lining the ceiling, and other decorations, such as a fishing net, fish, etc. The dining room was also decorated appropriately for the occasion. There were starfish sandwiches, seanut brittle... and since I don't watch Sponge Bob, I don't know the correct names for the food! He also received many Sponge Bob gifts. =P The party was well-planned and soon after, a singing Sponge Bob gram arrived at the house for him. Those things are funny. I wonder how much they cost! The most amazing thing about the party was the cake!!! The cake person is SUPERB. She's so talented. After viewing Sponge Bob videos and books, she made three Bikini Bottom houses that looked exactly like the ones in the video. When I get some pictures, I'll use them to accompany this entry. Check back at a later date. We also got party favors... with Sponge Bob, of course. I never watch Sponge Bob, but after today's party (which included trivia questions), I'd say I'm more well-versed in the language of Sponge Bob Square Pants... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! Anyway, after the party, some of us went go karting or watching. REAL go karting at this new indoor go kart place.