|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, March 07, 2004

I went to Mazda Rev It Up, which was a fun, new, and hot experience. I've never been to this type of car event, and it was really interesting watching people compete and test their skills. I had the experience of watching someone knock over four cones while driving straight, and another guy drove straight into some cones while making a U-turn. He dragged a cone all the way back to the tent area. Someone else ran over cones while test-driving an RX-8. On the other hand, I had the fun experience of being driven in an RX-8 by a skilled driver, and I got to watch this very same skilled driver do his thing on the competition course and other practice courses. :)

After taking that long trip down memory lane yesterday, I remembered some other stuff from elementary school that I want to blog about. Like I had said in my previous post, my first grade teacher wasn't the best, and maybe I thought that way because she said I talked in class too much. =P What a meanie. She told me on several occasions that she needed to speak with my mother. One day she saw my mother afterschool and told her that I talked a lot in class, and that she had asked me several times to tell my mother to have a meeting with her about it. Yeah right.. like I would go and get myself in trouble. What was my first-grade teacher thinking?! =P My second-grade teacher was WORSE, maybe the worst, come to think of it... She was disorganized, grouchy, etc. That's all I have to say about her! She was a meanie!

I remember I forgot to bring my homework home one time in third grade. I was tossing and turning all night, and in my dreams, I went back to school to get my homework assignment. When I woke up, I thought I had finished the assignment, but reality kicked in. Thankfully the other students who were at my table helped me finish it really, really quickly so that I could turn it in ASAP.

Enough trips down memory lane for now. On to the present and future!

// posted by Jen @ 10:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com