|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, March 01, 2004

The forum is calling all K-names today...

I love my brother, and I'm so glad we're siblings. He is a great kid, and he has always been wise and insightful. Now that he's older, he's still a great kid, but he is going through the teenage years the way all of us went through it. Even before my brother blasted Eminem's 'Go To Sleep' in his room, which you could also hear outside the house, my neighbor asked me a peculiar question. She happened to see me outside my house and strolled over. We made small conversation and then she asked if my brother went to boarding school. I think I hid my shock and laughter when I answered, "No, he attends so-and-so." She asked because she never saw my brother very often. Well, that was interesting to know that my neighbors wondered that... If my parents were to send one of us to boarding school, it would have been me, not my brother. =P So now that my brother is playing his rap music, some of which includes LMF, loudly, I wonder what the neighbors think. I don't care too much, but I find it amusing. If you haven't heard Eminem's song, the lyrics go a little something like this: Go to sleep, b!tch! Die muthafuqa die! Did I mention that my neighbors' kids are all under the age of 8? One time I looked out the window to see some of the neighborhood kids looking up at our house... I don't know if they were just gazing, or if it was because I had some rap song that involved a whole lot of cuss words bumpin' in my room. I can't wait to see how these kids turn out.

Who decided that February would get to have 28/29 days? Is February special or lacking, considered half-full or half-empty?

// posted by Jen @ 6:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com