I'm just going to start pointing... if you read this and your name starts with a J, it's your turn to register as a poster on the forum. Your fortune cookie says that if you're already registered, you should post at least 50 posts this week because those posts will bring you good luck. If you are a forum virgin as my friend likes to call it, just being a part of this forum will bring you joy and love... You won't know until you try.. so calling all J-names! If you're thinking of starting your forum ID with a J, this includes you, too. :)
In other news, I went to a driving range for the first time today. I like it! :) I'm not good at all, but I think I'll practice and practice until I can actually go onto the golf course. I had a few good swings though. I think I got those by pure luck. Hehe. I can't stand watching golf though. I find it horribly boring, but I don't mind watching a little bit on the range. :)
I was at my friend's house the other day, and I caught a little bit of what he was watching... I don't remember what program it was though. People have surgery on their lips to make them fuller and more voluptuous, but now there are these new lipsticks that can make your lips fuller. No, not by drawing a wider outline, but one actually gives your lips a sting (like a bee-sting), and your lips get puffier and look fuller. Then there is another lipstick that gives you a puffier look without the sting. In fact, there is supposed to be several that they tested, and the above-mentioned two worked the best. So sad what people think they need... Beauty comes from within first and foremost. I think that if a person feels beautiful, they can radiate that confidence and beauty. If others don't notice it, at least they feel it! If they feel insecure, there are times they can cover up with the makeup, but really... things like lipsticks that make your pucker poofier?? I say donate that money for a cause that's not about those insignificant cosmetics!