I went clubbing the other night and had an interesting experience. The club was pretty cool itself. I was about to leave (before most of the group because I had work bright and early that day), and then I saw that the birthday boy (it was his night) was standing outside. HUH? I asked my friend, 'Why is he out here?' I didn't ask the birthday boy because he was talking incredibly loudly into the phone, and he had very colorful language. He was calling some of the other people that were still inside the club, and they couldn't believe he had gotten kicked out. For some reason, none of us saw it. 'He got kicked out,' my friend responded. Then I found out that he had gotten kicked out for spitting. That's right. Spitting. Not spitting game, but just plain spitting. I had never heard that one before. I'm sure this guy can be loud and colorful, but seeing him drunk while acting that way was very, very interesting. So a homeless person approached us and kept asking us for money. So then the birthday boy said something to the effect of, "Do you have a quarter for me? I'm homeless... You have a credit card? I'll take it." You had to have been there, but I was so shocked. While inside Jack in the Box, he was very loud. He was calling the people who were still in the club, and he was screaming into his phone saying that he was in Jack in the MuthaFuqN Crack, etc. etc. We could also hear him banging on the bathroom door... I can't even begin to describe in full detail the experience. I didn't even have anywhere to hide!