I am super duper excited that I have a website again. For those of you who have been wondering, my last domain expired, and I didn't know the expiration date, so I was unable to renew it to continue it. However, after 2 months, I have a new design and domain for 2004, and none of this would have been possible without Simpson. He got everything together for me and designed this website. Thank you for your time, patience, and for this great new website! Simpson made my first website over five years ago (January 20,1999), and from then on, I worked on it and added the new HTML that I had learned. Then I created my next site on my own, with Simpson making some edits. Then I got a domain and fancy site; thanks to Manny, who put in a lot of time and effort to design it, and that was when I was first exposed to having my own domain and ads-free forum! After having my own domain, I did not go back to the free ones, like Angelfire, although both of my Angelfire sites are still up. Anyway, so here I am, two months later.. thanks to Simpson, who is super duper talented! Ta da! Whoohoo!