Dear Manny,
Thank you for a year's worth of this wonderful domain. You knew how much I liked my website and forum, and you knew that my very own domain would be a perfect gift. There were no more ads, and I had my very own space. I love this website, and I had a great year with it. Your creativity is superb. I know you worked hard creating a new forum and moving all the old threads over, and I know you worked hard making this perfect. Thank you for spending the time and creativity on my Christmas gift. You designed everything on this site, and the words are mine. Thank you.
Jen
To Everyone Else That Reads My Site Frequently Or Infrequently:
Thank you for patronage... I hope you had fun reading my website. Big thanks to all of you that post! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all your comments, questions, and ideas. I don't know the fate of this site, but I guess I'll figure it out in a few days... Anybody know of any good hosts?