Today's been a good day. I got a test over with, did well on a paper I was worried about, JOGGED, thought about seafood all day and got it at night, and in general had a good time. I haven't felt so carefree, stressfree, and happy since summer. I also got asked to a wedding! YAY! Well, I'm still waiting for one of MY friend's to get married, but this will do for now... Some of my classmates are getting married this coming summer, so that's cool, but none of my close friends are anywhere near marriage...
A weird incident happened tonight. I went out to dinner on Monday and saw this family there. I'm usually pretty good with recognizing faces, plus they sat right in front of me. Tonight I saw them at dinner again... in a different city. How weird is that?! Different location, different time, same people... that is too weird!