A story, and then some news...
I'm going to start off with a story I found amusing. At 8 something yesterday morning, my friend called me. I was asleep and did not pick up. When I woke up, I found that she had texted me '5555555555555,' which represents the word 'hurry.' Usually this means that the call is not an emergency, but an ASAP reply is requested. So I called her back thinking that something was wrong, but I didn't hear from her again until today. This is what really went down. She didn't intentionally call me. Her phone was in her bag, and since I'm on her speed dial as number 5, I got called. To send me a text message if I don't answer my phone, you press '5.' Since the number '5' was being pressed on her phone, the phone got my text message service. Since the number '5' WAS STILL being pressed, I got the ''5555555555555' message... What a series of coincidences.
The most messages I ever got while I was away on AIM was 100 and something. About 113 of those messages were from the same person... =P
DO NOT EAT RAW GREEN ONIONS. Hepatitis A is being spread through them! Arnold is now our governor. 'He repealed the tripling of California's car registration tax,... and he wants to repeal a bill granting driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants' (excerpt from a YAHOO article).
I cannot wait until this week is over! Thanksgiving Break is here again!