People think girls are jealous, catty, and competitive, and that guys aren't that catty... So how does this work: I know girls are way more open about expressing their thoughts about other girls' boyfriends. "He's SOOOOOOOOOO FINE!" "My friend saw your boyfriend, and she thinks he's hella cute." "Oh my GAWD, he's hella hot and buff!!!!!!!!" "He's sooo cute!" These are some of the things that friends have told me about my boyfriends. I don't feel threatened at all. I know they're giving me their opinion, and hey... I can't stop them from speaking the truth. =P. I like the guy anyway, so I take it as a compliment of sorts. Even if they didn't think he was such a hottie, I don't care. I have friends who are 'jocking' them before I've hooked up with the guy, but I really don't feel anything negative at all towards the whole situation. I just don't remember any girl flipping out over some compliment about her boyfriend.. Oh, but when we think our friends' boyfriends are butt ugly, we usually keep that to ourselves... On the other hand, guys HARDLY EVER tell their friends that they think their friend's girlfriend is so smokin' hot. Why is that? From what I've heard... it's a rarity. There are exceptions though.. There's this guy who thought his friend's girlfriend was sooooo hot. He told his friend that every day. He even told him that he dreamt and fantasized about his friend's girlfriend every day and night... (The guy with the hot girlfriend didn't care.) Besides him (the fantasizer), it doesn't seem to happen very often, or do I just know very closed-mouthed guys?! Or maybe the girlfriends aren't that hot?! That can't be true though... What's going on here...