|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

My friend is sooo talented. Here's one of her latest poems (those of you who've read my previous websites, I've featured her poems before):

Her First (copyright 2003 Mona)


You want to know why I hate you,
Well I'm not afraid to yell,
You hurt me like a razor,
You dropped me and I fell.


I'm so mad I never want to talk,
Not to you again, at least,
You coward, you fraud.
Your nothing but a beast.


I wish I never met you,
I wish we never kissed.
You lost your chance
You shot, you missed.


And in this world where
Time so quickly flies
I need no one but God
For at least He never lies.


Can't you see I'm through with you,
Can't you see there will never be,
It's over I'm done,
I'm done, you quit on me


So don't expect a future,
And don't expect a "we."
This thing you called forever
Was never meant to be.

// posted by Jen @ 12:26 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com