|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, November 14, 2003

Love...


I wrote briefly about this before, but I'm going to talk about it again because my friend was inquiring about dream dates. Since I was coerced into talking making something up last year, I used the same idea, but I might have altered it slightly. Someone recorded me saying it last year, so I guess I can always just check back with that. (Good gosh.) Let's begin: He (the boyfriend) picks me up in his car, limo.. either is fine. Although the limo service will probably be more convenient. Before I know it, we arrived at the airport. I'm very confused... then he guides me to the correct terminal and informs me that he's taking me to Hawaii. He knows that I want to go again, and he wants us to see it together. I'm in complete shock as we get onto the plane (private jet? haha). When we arrive in Hawaii, our limo takes us to the hotel. I find a new wardrobe in the room waiting for me (I added this one in for kicks. I'm only joking!). He leads me to the balcony and asks me to look out... I do, and there on the white sand beach are rose petals that form the words.. I love you. Please don't take this seriously. =P It's meant to be movie-ish.

// posted by Jen @ 12:15 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com