If you're having problems scrolling down on my blog, just refresh the page. That'll work.
Prepare yourself for a long entry: Snowboarding trip, Thankful For..., and my Thanksgiving Day. By the way, my homework doesn't seem to want to do itself. ='( I just got back from the Warriors game. GOOO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!! Good game! Good game! The ref took a tumble, but I missed how it happened. I just saw him rolling on the floor.
I got other things to be ='( about... like the soreness from yesterday's fun and painful snowboarding trip! WHOO! Well I'm not ='(, but boy am I aching. I did a lot better the last time I went snowboarding, although I still sucked last time. =) So this time I REALLY SUCKED. I'm not sore from the physical activity. I'm sore from all the bumps, bruises, and sprains. I fall when I get off the lift, too. Hehe. Well, actually, I fell once or twice yesterday while trying to get off the lift. I think I managed to not fall the other times because I had somebody to grab onto for balance. :) I had really bad falls. When I fell last time, it didn't hurt at all or much. This time, I'm all bruised up and still in pain. After I fell on my head onto very, very hard and packed snow/powder, I may have messed up my short-term memory. =P I couldn't find my receipt and thought I lost it, but Symon had it in his pocket the whole time. I thought I had the key to our locker, but Symon had that, too. I still don't remember him keeping it. The snow was a lot harder and packed this time, so that might be why I'm in so much more pain.. either that, or I took nastier spills. The last fall was the worst... that's why I had to stop. :( Maybe I'll miraculously be really good next time. The guys were pretty good and tried to give me pointers. Anyway, I can't talk about any good runs because I kept falling. =P Oh, and I flail my arms A LOT. Haha. Everybody and their moms and grandmas went snowboarding/skiing yesterday. This grandma was sitting in the cafeteria for hours and hours eating her chips and Coke... just waiting. I miss tubing.
I am THANKFUL FOR all the things in my life now, past, and future.
My Thanksgiving Day was good. I spent time with my family and watched 'Timeline.' We wanted to watch the new Russell Crowe movie, but we didn't make it in time for that. 'Timeline' is okay. I thought there was some really bad acting and some really cheesy lines in it, but I liked some parts of the story, especially the parts that took place in the 1300s. This was a very average film. After that, I had Thanksgiving dinner at an aunt's house... not my aunt, but Symon's friend's aunt. Haha. Well, my friend, too, now. The most interesting part of that night was when I saw the five-year-old staring at boobs in a magazine. All night she had been very playful and talkative, and then I noticed she was very quiet and attentive to whatever she was reading. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, so the daughter of the aunt took the magazine away from her. Then a few minutes later, someone asked me to show them what she was looking at, so I picked up the magazine to try to find it. There she was.. trying to peek into the magazine.