I had a pretty good weekend, and I feel like I did a lot. I was all over the Bay Area. I went to a house party this weekend, and the whole thing was pretty cool. There were two DJs with a bunch of equipment and lights, lots and lots of balloons that were just up by the ceiling, lots of drinks, and overall, a pretty cool atmosphere. I'm glad I got yesterday off from work! I'm just thrilled about that. I did some shopping, but didn't find anything I liked, but I checked out a mall I'd never been to, so that was cool. I'm sooo looking forward to Thanksgiving already! Next week will be soo busy because I'm going to be working A LOT OF HOURS at both my jobs and I have school... the week will either go by in a jiffy, or I'll just be all stressed out, but then before I know it.. THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!!! Two more weeks, and then it will be Winter Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah... I can't wait to go and relax my mind!!!! Snowboarding, parties, fun, fun, fun, and more fun, fun, fun!!!!!!! Dang... next semester needs more holidays!!!!!
Now I just have to get through my classes today. My morning class got cancelled.. YES! Unfortunately I still have my afternoon classes. BOO. BOO. BOO!!!!!