I get today off from school, but I have a pile of work to do... am I doing it? No. I'm writing my Christmas cards!!! AHHHH! Am I going to do it tomorrow? No.. it's Thanksgiving... am I going to do it Friday? No, I have plans. Am I going to do it Saturday? No, I have plans... Sunday? I'm going to have plans... Making plans is sooo convenient when there's a crapload of work to do. DAMN IT. I have to do it today. UGH... UGH... UGH!!! UGH. Mm... I think there's a movie here that I wanted to watch...
Package of lined paper: $0.99
A decent pen: $2.99
Knowing you have tests and homework and "forgetting" aka procrastinating about it: Priceless
There are no normal Thanksgiving cartoon pictures. I found a few, which are disturbing and I can't post them up, so if you'd like to see it, ask me for them online, email, or via my comment box. I'll post up my favorite Thanksgiving picture of all time tomorrow. I was going to post one of the pictures up today, but when I was editting it, I realized it was sort of vulgar even though it's a cartoon picture. =P I don't know if there are children reading this website...