Christmas is around the corner! I saw a commercial that had a gift exchanging scene with the Christmas tree in the background and all that good stuff, and I was filled with holiday spirit. =P Yes, I know I'm celebrating something that's very, very commercialized, but it fills me with joy. :) Christmas songs are playing on the radio, too. Last year, my carpool partner played Christmas cds in the car for a month because she wanted to make good use of them... What are some good Christmas songs..? I like ones like Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas' and 98 Degrees' 'The Gift.' I'm soooo psyched about Thanksgiving Break. A few more weeks of school and work and then YEAH! WINTER BREAK!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I can't believe I didn't even care to watch Lord of the Rings. I finally watched it recently and thorougly enjoyed both 1 & 2. Actually, I'm glad I didn't watch it until now, so that my wait for 3 won't be too long. I haven't heard much talk about it from people, besides the commercials about it coming out mid-December. Matrix got a whole lot more talk. I am looking forward to watching LOTR 3 on the big screen.