Yay.. I got the new $20. :) Announcement: Everybody's sick?! I just got over that... gotta stay away from the sickness! It's a cough cough here, a cough cough snort there.
Kodak Moment: I was coming back from school when I saw this dad and kid, who was dressed in his Halloween costume (I assume), walking their dog. I thought that was just really cute. I can't wait for Halloween. I bought two different types of Halloween, but I have yet to carve that pumpkin. I wonder if I'll get to that.
What happens when guys cut each other's hair in the garage/bathroom... honestly, it's not that eventful. Haha. I read questions from 'Battle of the Sexes' board game, and they see just exactly how much they know about women. Sometimes they talk about girls they find annoying too... =P
I played board games earlier this week with some friends, and some funny stories came out of it. We were playing a game quite similar to Pictionary. The opposing team's artist was asking me for clarification of a word that we were both supposed to draw. He had read the wrong word, but I didn't know that, so I kept explaining to him what a 'dishrag' was... he kept saying another word, so I patiently explained again what a 'dishrag' was... When we realized there was a mixup, everyone was laughing so hard because he said I thought he was stupid and didn't know what a 'dishrag' was... :) Also, the game was getting so tense that I apparently freaked out my partner. He was sooo close to the word.. in fact, he had said it twice, but then ended up saying something else.. yet when he finally got back around to the word, I was trying to relay to him that he was sooo close. My hands looked like they were going to choke him. You had to have been there, I suppose...