|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Those scumbags did not return my email. Next course of action...


I am so glad the work/school week is almost winding down. This week has been whack with the things I talked about in my last entry. I watched "The Rundown" tonight starring The Rock. The movie had laughs (there were loud laughs in the audience, and I heard people saying that the movie was really funny as they were walking out of the theatre). The Rock is pretty untouchable. I won't ruin it for those who want to watch it, but I'd say it's fun and lighthearted for the most part. I also appreciated the fact that no sexual content/sexual relationships were needed to make this movie. If you want to watch a film with nudity, this isn't the one for you. Well, after a short weekend, the whole routine begins again... sigh.

// posted by Jen @ 12:13 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com