|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, October 31, 2003

Pictures & Halloween Night:


Alright.. here are some pictures from my pumpkin carving night... (if you'd like, ask me to see more pictures!)


The smaller pumpkin is mine. Our pumpkins' 'before surgery' picture.




Symon's design for our pumpkin.




Kevin's pumpkin's 'after surgery' picture.




Me and Symon's pumpkin's 'after surgery and high' picture.




Our pumpkins posing together...





Here are pictures of cute magnets on Kevin's fridge.










Halloween night was nice. I wanted to wear my Babs Bunny costume for trick-or-treating =P, but decided against it because the ground was really wet, and the weather was cold. I had a choice.. bowling with some friends, house party, dinner with friends, going to the Castro with friends, or dinner with other friends... I decided to go to dinner with some friends, and afterwards, they suggested board games at Kevin's house, which is also where I had carved pumpkins the day before. So we played 'Get The Picture' and 'Moods' and had a really good time playing. Since it was so cold and wet out, being in a warm house was definitely great! We had the funniest time playing... Everyone who's played 'Moods' seems to really like it and always ask me to bring it again. We were making our own sentences for the game instead of using the ones that come with the box and that was hilarious.. As the night wore on, the sentences that the guys made got more vulgar. LOL. A lot of the sentences became personal, for example: Lewinsky to Clinton as (name of one of the guy's there...) to Gore. The one where I laughed the most and was tearing up so I couldn't even see was when one of the guys had to say "Me Me Moo Ha Ha Hoo Hee Hee" in a sneaky tone or something... that was too funny. We need more sentences, so if any of you have good, funny ones.. leave them here!

// posted by Jen @ 6:38 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com