I don't remember ever carving a pumpkin, so I think I'll do that this year. My brother says it's a very smelly process...
*** I didn't know that some of you have been leaving me comments in my 'comment' box. I didn't realize the code for it needed to be updated. I was just told that people left me comments, so I checked, and I found a bunch I had never read nor realized had been there! So thanks for the comments! I've fixed it so we can now see the comments indicator. ***
Blah... the school and work week begin again... the weekends go by sooo quickly. I'm so glad I have things to look forward to after work and school... going home, out chilling! Tonight... A's or Sox? Tomorrow... old or new governor? My brother says I've gone retro... maybe.. but society tends to do that, too... look at some of our 'latest' fads and toys... I've taken up on board games, Care Bears, and kickball again. Haha... ahh... the life of a child is good.