|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, October 02, 2003

How is this for a load of bullshit...: I received an email offer through ******* to receive Cosmopolitan magazine for $18 for a year's subscription. I clicked on the link to SEE the offer, and next thing you know, I get an email from *********** saying that my order will be processed in 72 hours, and if I 'do not want my order processed,' I need to click on the following link. Well, the link is http:///. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! I called the customer service number, and the service representative, who's name will be withheld for now, told me that she didn't know what the link to cancel was... even though the email said to call or email with 'any questions about this email or your order.' THAT IS SO SCANDALOUS. SCANDALOUS. FUCKED UP. I'm not mentioning the names yet until after they email me back if they ever do... *FUMING* I realize I can cancel eventually if I ever get that damn link, but what a damn hassle. Apparently if you look at a deal, you have to pay. FUCKERS. (One of the rare times I cuss.) If you don't want to get swindled by these scamming, conniving, insolent, irreverent bastard hoodlum moronic dolts (yet smart at cheating customers) who are conspiring maliciously to purloin my purse, for which I have no time for their tomfoolery, (thank you for the contribution of words) leave me a message.. I'll give you all the information. SHIET.


Oh yeah... my classmate spilled her coffee all over my backpack and inside yesterday. The stench remains. Some got in my pants, too....


On the good side, the A's are 2-0! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A's!


Here's a saying I like from "Six Floor Rear Flat": If you like two people at one time, you don't really like either of them.

// posted by Jen @ 5:30 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com