|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

After 6 days, that magazine issue got cleared up, hopefully. I received an email from them saying they cancelled my order, and that I wouldn't receive anything from them. Damn skippy.


Kindergarten through high school, mom's there to take care of you when you have a fever. If your fever is pretty much gone by morning, you go to school. If you're still very feverish, you stay home and recuperate. If you still have a fever while at school, they send you back home. They don't want you getting the other kids sick. When you're away in college, you can miss classes. No one notices, no one cares if you miss class. In fact, you've got great dorm friends who are willing to go out and get medicine for you. When you've moved back home after undergraduate, mom still takes care of you. Who takes care of mom when she's sick? :( In graduate school, there are no excuses. You better show up to class. So what if you infect the whole class? Don't you dare miss lecture. So there I was... 102 fever the whole night, and when I wake up, I'm still at 101. I drag myself to school because really, you can't use any excuse. Even if we're abducted by aliens, we better get our ass in class. Even though I'd really like to stay home, I can't. Boy did I want to stay home. So I'm shivering and migraining for eight straight hours in class, and then of course there's the hour and a half commute... Graduate school, in that aspect, sucks. Now I'm back at home, and guess what... fever is still at 101. Being a kid is great. You get to stay home and sleep.. no worries. I wonder if there's something going around. My friend got a fever the same night and is still feverish, too...


Oh, and a shout out to the biatch that hit my PARKED CAR (fool!) in a parking lot and ditched three years ago which caused $2000 worth in damage. Here's a symbol I'd like to flash at you... 00|00 <-- use your imagination.

// posted by Jen @ 6:41 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com