|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Why you should RSVP BEFORE THE DEADLINE.. This entry is to be taken not seriously at all! Actresses participating in this conversation are not really this mean and cruel... Here is a conversation between me and the head volunteer of this event that requires a RSVP. Mm.. it was funnier when we had the conversation... maybe we were just bored? =P





Her: someone rsvped after the deadline.
d e V I P z: we should say they can't come after the rsvp. if we don't do it for them now, they're always gonna try to extend deadlines.
d e V I P z: u kno s/he's gonna fail at school!
d e V I P z: we're doin them a favor!
Her: hehehe
d e V I P z: i suggest u email her back
d e V I P z: and tell her sorry ass to
d e V I P z: go back to hs
Her: HAHAHHA
Her: it was a dude
d e V I P z: tell his sorry ass
d e V I P z: well!
d e V I P z: when we see his sorry butt
d e V I P z: at the reception
d e V I P z: we'll hold up the red flag
d e V I P z: and i'll give him the talk about failing
d e V I P z: shoot
d e V I P z: u should form two lines
d e V I P z: those who rsvped B4 the deadline
d e V I P z: and those who rsvp after
d e V I P z: wont he feel like a doodoo
d e V I P z: when he's all by his lonesome self
d e V I P z: while his peers jeer at him
Her: LOL
Her: LOL
Her: lOL
Her: oh my god. where is this coming from jeN?
d e V I P z: huh?
d e V I P z: just cuz.
d e V I P z: teachin the kid a lesson
d e V I P z: we plan the event
d e V I P z: we plan for a certain amt of ppl
d e V I P z: if he can't get his ass to rsvp
d e V I P z: do us one tiny lil favor
d e V I P z: since we're doing all this for him
d e V I P z: then he can get slapped
d e V I P z: cheers
d e V I P z: :-D
Her: hahah jen
Her: jen jen jen the objective
Her: of the reception
Her: is to WELCOME them
Her: to let them know
Her: that alumni care....
d e V I P z: ha
Her: (yeah right)
d e V I P z: but i do
d e V I P z: if i didn't care
d e V I P z: i wouldn't teach him a lesson
Her: not traumatize them
d e V I P z: i'd just let him live life
d e V I P z: always bein a late fool
d e V I P z: this way.. as an alumni
d e V I P z: i punish him harshly


// posted by Jen @ 4:34 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com