|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Things have been super busy... Blah... Today has been a very off day. That's all I have to say about that. Marriage is in the air at my school... people left and right are getting engaged/married. Awesome. Unfortunately or not, none of my close friends are. I guess we haven't reached that stage in life yet.



Forum Highlight: (for reference: babyangel, devip, and evilcrazyjazzy - females. bokzg - male.)



babyangel: y do guys have better asses than girls? ok at least from mine!
devip: Hmm... I heard some guys talking about the size of baseball players' bums.. something about big bum and tight pants...
evilcrazyjazzy: Someguy told me they like girls with big and round rear end. Why is that?
bokzg: Why do guys like big breasts? Why do girls like big arms, broad shoulders, and big pecs? They just do.
devip: To add to Bokzg's comment, I read somewhere that many men believe B is barely adequate, but C is perfect.
evilcrazyjazzy: I believe that women thinks that the longer and the bigger the better!!
bokzg: Personally, breast size is more a matter of what the rest of the girl's body is like. B may be fine for some girls, but too small for others. I like to look at girls holistically... as a whole package and all.
devip: Hahaha, Jazzy. Since we're on the topic.. I thought I'd share something that I read somewhere. To sum it up, this girl basically asked how men felt about women 'who wear make-up, high heels, push-up bras, tape their breasts to make them look bigger, or colored contacts on a regular basis.' She doesn't think anything is wrong, but it could be false advertisement... After all, those things essentuate the good things, disguise the bad, and make things bigger and better. She also compares the false advertisement to men working out for bigger muscles to impress the ladies. Ever heard of the term "Coyote Ugly"? Basically you go to sleep with this beautiful woman, only to wake up and see that she's without makeup, heels, push-up bra, etc, and you want to bite your arm off to get away from her. How do you guys feel knowing that the girl that you found so physically attractive with all those 'fake' things isn't really all that? BTW, who told me that models/people tape their breasts to make them look bigger?



To be continued here.

// posted by Jen @ 6:54 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com