|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Sticker, Engagement Party...



So I put a sticker on the letter that I wrote my friend, and somehow the sticker ended up sticking to me. I realized it when I went to brush my teeth and saw that it was stuck to my elbow... so I took it off and put it on the counter where it remained obedient but not for long. After I took it to my room, I put it on my table... a few seconds later, it was no where to be found. In fact, that sticker is still MIA. I can't find it, and it's driving me crazy. I really don't want to find it tomorrow when I'm at work, and it turns out it was stuck to my shirt... I don't think I can rest until I find that sticker! Where can one little sticker disappear to?!



During lunchtime, I spoke to several classmates, and one of them got engaged over the summer. I was so excited when he told me about the proposal and his engagement party. Finally,.. people are getting married. Another classmate of mine got engaged, too... I'm beaming with joy. :)


// posted by Jen @ 11:25 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com