|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, September 28, 2003

So Symon decides to go to the dealership today... Well, we all know car salesmen... We got asked if we had kids. I don't know what the salesman was trying to accomplish with that question. I've never gotten that one before. Although a few years ago in San Francisco, this weird lady asked my brother if I was his mother............ I think that was asked on another occasion, too, but usually it's a rarity. Anyway, maybe he was making conversation, or maybe he was trying to make a sale so he had to establish that he found us mature... and able to make purchases. Either way, I found it extremely amusing seeing as how I follow that stereotypical Asian thing that we look a lot younger than we really are. I'm absolutely positive I can pass for a teenager... (maybe 18 or 19) Wait, I'm not that positive, but most people think I'm doing undergrad or something, I think. My indecisiveness here reminds me of that commercial about that indecisive guy. The commercial goes something like, 'These people say I'm indecisive. I am not. Or at least I don't think I am. I'm not sure...' Anyhoo, I think most people think I'm probably around my age, but there are always going to be those who think outside the norm.

Next up.... the topic of thongs.

// posted by Jen @ 12:21 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com