|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, September 25, 2003

I've been really busy lately, but aren't we all? Here are a few space fillers that I found worthy of filling space. ;) I find both of these pictures very disturbing... somehow my friends always find these disturbing pictures to email me. I hope someone sends me a good Halloween picture for my Halloween post... Babyfish had cool ones last year. Anyone got one for me? I have my usual Thanksgiving one already...



I don't even have to explain the disturbance this has caused...


Read the following message to prepare yourself for the next pictures. According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, the right side of your brain is highly developed and your mind is extremely sharp and focused. If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, the right side of your brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 minutes, the right side of your brain is slow in reacting. If it takes you find 3 minutes or more to find the Man's Head, your right brain is extremely slow in reacting.


// posted by Jen @ 8:06 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com