|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, September 01, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM (Moments in Life, 'Women Think Too Much,' & Breast Implants)



Aggggghh.. I could've slept in, but I guess it wasn't supposed to be!!! I feel cranky and bummed because of getting woken up way too early (bad dream at 5, question at 8)... also school and my praticum start this week, and I'm so not excited. Blah. I'm so lazy! I can't wait until Winter Break already. Boo. We all need something to look forward to, to get us going in life. Maybe that's why I sometimes feel bummed whenever I don't really have something fun to look forward to at the moment.



I think most guys believe most girls think too much because females are hardwired to think more in depthly emotionally than males. So when a male says something, even he might not realize the full extent of what he's saying, but the woman reads it and understands it. Then when she tells the male what she thinks he said, either he gets angry/annoyed because 'she thinks too much' and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, or she really right on knows what he's talking about and it scares the beegeebees out of him because he didn't even realize it. [See.. Just writing about the reason is another example of why men think women think too much. :) ]



While talking to a medical student friend of mine, he told me about a cadaver he has been dissecting. This woman has had the works done to her body; she's had breast implants, botox, eyes, wrinkles, etc. etc... she looks about 50-ish at first glance but is really over 60. He's decided that breast implants work. They're a lot cheaper and more accessible to every-day people (not just stars can have the works!), safer than before, and don't really leave a scar. Ugh.. just thinking about that gives me shivers. So during a discussion on my forum, breast implants and such were discussed because a forum'er said that the porn star candidate for California governor wants to tax breast implants. I like the way I am. Thanks very much, and I don't want to alter anything no matter how cheap it costs. That's just how I feel at this point in my life. I mean, I don't have my ears pierced, and I never will... I don't even wear makeup. Earrings and nail polish give me the heebeegeebees, so I'm positive breast implants are very, very low on the non-existent list.

// posted by Jen @ 8:32 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com