BLOG: SHORT (My Ideal Life)
Being someone that does not enjoy disappointment, particularly when it comes to looking forward to something, I hardly ever get myself too excited about things in the future. However, I have a strong belief about something, and this ideal is very important to me. This ideal has to do with my future, but the way things are going now, I think it'll be another disappointment. The one thing I truly want in my future, I probably can't have... in fact, my chances started at 99.9%, but now I think it's 0%. :( People nowadays just don't share this ideal with me anymore. I think there are a few females out there that still think the way I do, but besides that... times have changed, and people don't treat this ideal as such a sacred thing anymore... sigh. The future looks disappointing in that aspect. I can't stand that type of disappointment, and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. Even if I had given up my ideals years ago when my chances were still at 99.9%, I would not be happy that I had made that decision. However, what good does it do for me now? No matter what my ideals will be, I'll be happy with myself for adhering to it so strongly, BUT I'll be unhappy for the rest of my life anyhow because my ideal could not be accomplished. Do you know this ideal that I speak of? I think so far this is the only think that I can think of that matters that I can't have... sigh.