|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, August 21, 2003

BLOG: SHORT


I've gone retro, I think... well that's how my brother politely says it. :) Whip out your LEGOs! More about that to come soon.



How to get a girl's attention:



I had this tried on me, so I can tell you it works, at least for some!



Play piano for her for hours. I had this friend who was really good at playing piano, and we used to sit together for hours at the dorm piano. If I heard a song I liked that he didn't know, he'd play it by ear. I was almost mesmerized by the music. We literally sat there for hours while he played. He played probably once a day.. I loved listening to him. I didn't see my friend during the summer, so he played some songs and turned them into mp3 files for me to listen to. One of the songs he recorded of him playing just played from my CD player, so that's what reminded me of all this. A boyfriend of mines could also play incredibly well, and I loved listening to him play, too... Watching his fingers breeze across the piano, listening to the flowing music.. some of my favorite pasttimes.



This summer and every summer, my mom asks me to teach my brother how to play the piano. He does it to appease her, but he has no real interest in learning. He has talent, but unfortunately he'll probably never take full advantage of it, which is fine by me because I don't think he should use his talent to woo girls. :) Girls should chase him. :)

// posted by Jen @ 5:13 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com