|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, August 17, 2003

BLOG: SHORT (ignorant people)



Some people are so ignorant. I suppose we all are ignorant at times, but some more so than others! There are just random people you come across on the streets that you sometimes just want to slap. I made a resolution that I was going to be a nicer and better person this year. I'd have to say that I think I'm doing a good job. =P However, there are some people out there that I have absolutely no patience for and will not even waste an ounce of my niceness for! That's why my current mood is annoyed. There are just certain types of people that I've found to be so ignorant, annoying, bitchy again and again. Then someone good in this world crosses my path, and I have faith again. However, after the numerous incidents I've witnessed this year, I've come to the conclusion that I REALLY do find these people to be incredibly UGGGGGGGHHHHHH. I can't even find the right word to describe them! Any suggestions? I realize that I'm being a bit vague, but I really don't want to get into the details of these types of people or the things I've seen.. I just wanted to vent. :)



On to funnier things... Memorable phrase of 2003:



While clubbing, my friend who was dancing behind me said to me, "Just to let you know, that's my cell phone." (Me: Huh? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.)



More to come...


// posted by Jen @ 12:13 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com