|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, August 04, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM (THE WEEKEND)



One moment I know what I want in life, and in the next, things change so quickly that I'm unsure of what I was once so sure of. I had too much time to think Saturday, and so I made a few decisions... possibly life-changing decisions, but aren't most? This year has been full of life-changing decisions, so what's a few more? We'll see how it goes, but I'm pretty determined to stay with my decisions. Too often I am too forgiving, and I can never stay mad for long, although there are exceptions. However, lately I've become less forgiving, and the bad memories burn in the back of my mind... or sometimes, I just don't give a crap anyway, so the memories don't even stick. I just forget, without forgiving. I was having a very bad day, but I'm starting to conclude that this weekend just wasn't the best. My body has too much negative energy. Bad days just suck.



Besides the above, I had a pretty good weekend, although I've had better. Saturday night was spent celebrating my friend's birthday. Her boyfriend threw her a surprise party at their friend's restaurant, so that was fun. The place had a dance floor, karaoke machine, and sound system. While the guys were outside chilling after all the drinking and smoking, the girls were getting freaky on the dance floor for our birthday girl. I was laughing so hard... these girls got skills.. bootie-shaking, party-playing, freaky-making... yeah. I don't usually sing, but her boyfriend insisted that we all serenade his girlfriend. I sang at least four songs. =? I'm sure I wasn't serenading her, but at least now he'll never ask me to sing to her again. Hehe.. I didn't sing alone, and I WOULD probably never sing alone to a karaoke machine.



Today, I saw the aftermath of a car crash... I can't figure out how it happened... share your thoughts here, where there are pictures... it doesn't add up.

// posted by Jen @ 12:31 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com