|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, August 07, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM (Literature)



I was cleaning and organizing my room when I found something I had read, liked and written down. I don't know where I got it from, so if you know the source, please let me know. Thanks. I have a feeling I read it from a novel:



There are moments in your life that make you, set the course of who you're gonna be. Sometimes they're small, subtle moments, sometimes they're not. Bottom line is even if you do see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their lives to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless puppets? No. The big moments in life are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.



The Lovely Bones is a great and weird story. At times the book made me sick, as in it nauseated me... however, I finished it. Have some tissue ready because the book is sad, although not all of it, but there are some surprise tears. I saw the book and had recognized its name because it's been advertised as a best-seller, etc. I read the book jacket, and it seemed really interesting- definitely different from anything else I've ever read. The one book that was even remotely similar to it was by Christopher Pike, and it was called Remember Me (1,2,3). I'm hungry for another story.

// posted by Jen @ 1:58 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com