|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM



I worry about things and people I care about.. don't we all? Sometimes I care too much and take their problems into my own hands, or I do my share of worrying for them. I find myself thinking about their problems and ways to try to solve it. Sigh. What a headache. I think I only worry a lot when I feel they can't take care of themselves, or I need to take care of them. Since I started school younger than my classmates and because I tend to hang out with people older than me, I've always been the youngest in my groups of friends, yet I've always played the role of the older sister. I was always the designated one to handle all the problems.. I know I didn't initially ask for the job, but it became mine. Things are not as worrisome nowadays, but there are still people I have to take care of.



The world is a scary place. So many people killing, dying, shooting... innocent people die every day, and not-so-innocent ones kill. Murders happen a city away from us or in the same city.. maybe even the same block! Life is so fragile. Do you ever walk on the street and fear that your life could end in a moment by gunshot? I hope that one day when I have children, I can protect them the best I can.. and really.. guns are just plain unsafe. Why does this world have murderers? I bring this up because I saw a parade of cop cars, a firetruck, and some ambulances yesterday when I got out of the movie theatre. I'm assuming there was some gunfire involved, or else there wouldn't be cops crawling all over that restaurant. How scary... I was just a few buildings away!

// posted by Jen @ 3:26 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com