|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Yesterday was KICKBALL GAME #2. I had a great time, and I didn't end up with injuries like the last game. 12 people played at this game, but we lost 2 people from the last game- one from each team. One guy moved to Germany, where he will hopefully start his own kickball team, and the other one had his wisdom teeth pulled out, so he couldn't play any sports. However, we had 3 new people at this game. Both teams consisted of 2 women and 4 men. We were in the lead the entire 9 innings. The final score was 33 (GO TEAM!) to 21 (I'll have to check on this score). The last game was sooo close, and this one never got too close, but the other team put up a great fight. One of our teammates now has the nickname "Iron Claw" because he caught all the balls that came flying down third. Hehe. The only injuries I got came after kickball... We went to play tennis and had to wait for a free court, so we amused ourselves outside. Kent was on the phone while he was doing stretches on the concrete, so we decided to jump over him... I cleared the first jump, and so did Sym. Then Sym told me to jump over Kent again, so that he could get the picture... Sym got a great picture of me tripping over Kent... I landed back first on the ground, pulling Kent with me... Wood chips got all over our clothing, and I got a cut in my back. I guess my shirt went up a little when I fell. From what I saw, Kent got a scratch on his arm. No blood. No more jumping over people for me for a long time.

// posted by Jen @ 2:47 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com