|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, July 21, 2003

RED LOBSTER REVIEW: NEGATIVE.



I've been to Red Lobster several times, and I never had a complaint until this week. First, I'm waiting in the bar part of the restaurant for the waitress to take my order for at least 20 minutes. She just walked by us every time. Then she stopped and asked if we were going to be ordering. When we said yes, she said she'd come right back to take our order. She came back a dozen times, and each time she zoomed right past us. She took the orders of other people who arrived AFTER us. So finally I decided there was no way I was going to tip this waitress, so I went back outside to wait for a table in the main dining room. As we're being brought to our table, the bar waitress passes by us and mouths "Sorry." WTF?! Anyway, I'm waiting at my table now, and when the waitress came to take our order, she decided to have a meeting with other waitresses/waiters. She was complaining that she didn't need any more tables, and boy was she bitter! She was talking smack right in front of our table, and then when she turned to face us, she had the fakest smile and tone ever, "Hi!" So, she took our order and never came to check on us. The fastest return she ever made to our table was to take our credit card. I won't be going to Red Lobster for a while! I forgot to ask for a comment card, too.

// posted by Jen @ 1:33 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com