I think this post will seem like one of my previous ones, but it's my mood at the moment, so I must let it out.
~Tomorrow is given, but yesterday is lost...~
Of course we never know what happens the next day.. you could be happy one moment, and at the end of your ropes the next. So the lesson is to enjoy life at the moment. I look back at the things in life, and sure, there are things that I miss greatly, but I can't do much about them anymore... so what do I have? To learn from my past and look forward to the future and enjoy the happiness in my present.
Like.. one time I went interview clothes shopping with my friend, Mimi, and I bought a lot of stuff. Three pairs of shoes, a suit, a skirt, shirts, etc... and I didn't wear any of it to my interview the next day. See.. I was living in the moment... (I am broke now after half a year of much spending, by the way. Don't even bother asking me for money.) I only wore one of the three pairs so far...
Ok anyway, back to being a bit more serious, I am thankful for everything I have in my life. I am thankful for everything in my past because without it, I couldn't be the person that I am today. I am thankful for the people in my life. Yes, I am thankful for you! I am also very thankful for the people that post on the forum!!!!!!