|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I read something in a magazine that I wanted to share with my fellow ladies:

1. Buy a guy a drink. Best line to use: "The bad news: Your glass is empty. The good news: I can fix that."

2. Surprise your boyfriend and squeeze his fabulous ass. Tell him how insanely good it felt.

3. Take a dude on a date you planned. Pick him up in your car too.

4. Strip down in front of the next stud you sleep with (keep the lights on).

5. Ask a hottie in a store to try on a sweater you want to buy for your "brother." Shamelessly ogle away.

6. Give a random Romeo a compliment- eyes, watch, whatever. Bonus points if he blushes.

7. When you kiss a guy hello, skip the cheek and peck his lips instead.

8. Initiate a new move in bed. Don't talk about it- just spring it on him.

// posted by Jen @ 12:51 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com